[Ifeffit] Peak assignment and ionization potential with FEFF

Jason Gaudet jason.r.gaudet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:01:36 CDT 2013

Hi Ross,

The impression I get from this question (and it might be wrong)  is that
you're very new to XAS and you're asking a question about a particular tool
for x-ray absorption spectroscopy prior to understanding what an x-ray
absorption spectrum actually is.  If that's the case, this mailing list
might not be very helpful to you right now, as there are many other
resources for learning the basics of XAS.

-Jason