[Ifeffit] Installation problems Ubuntu 12.04

David Eveborn david.eveborn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:25:55 CDT 2013

Ivan,

Many thanks for the suggestion! The second command was not successful
(installation failed). However, the first command seem to work BUT
$ perl ./Build.PL
still reported "XMLRPC::Lite is not installed" and when I run
$ ./Build installdeps
I got similar output as before (see attached file). Anything more I can do?

Regards

David Eveborn

JTI - Swedish Institute of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
Uppsala
Sweden