[Ifeffit] Installation problems Ubuntu 12.04

David Eveborn david.eveborn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 09:31:28 CDT 2013

Hi!

I am trying to install the demeter package from sources as described by
Dave Huges https://gist.github.com/waveform80/3959252. I am doing this on a
fresh install of ubuntu 12.04 (as a virtual machine if this could have any
effect). Most things turns out as expected but I have encountered a
problem. When I invoke the ./Build installdeps one single dependency
refuses to install because of failing tests. The output from the terminal
is attached in this e-mail. If anyone could lead me in how to handle this I
would be very happy (I am not experienced in building from sources).

Kind Regads

David