[Ifeffit] Athena crash report

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Oct 31 10:01:47 CDT 2013

Hi George,

I spent some time on airplanes this week working on this problem,
which proved to be deeper than I originally thought.  I think I have a
solution that will work (as opposed to last week's solution that
didn't work!) but I need to do some more testing because the solution
touches a surprisingly large number of Demeter's source files.

Since your original question was about Demeter on a linux machine,
I'll post to the list when you can pull the fix from github and
rebuild Demeter on your machine.