[Ifeffit] Bug when adding feff calculations

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Oct 31 09:38:50 CDT 2013

On 10/30/2013 10:55 AM, Georges Siddiqi wrote:
> *1) Critical - Trying to add single scattering paths of arbitrary
> lengths. This used to work with an older version of the program, but
> now, no matter what I do, when I add a single scattering path with any
> length, the program crashes*

This has already been reported for the current release.  See

http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2013-August/011381.html

Since I haven't yet made a new release, I haven't yet fixed that problem.

Well ... more correct is that I haven't yet fixed that problem in the
Windows package.  It was fixed soon after Mattie reported it and the fix
was pushed to github.  I am hoping to make a new Windows package in the
coming weeks, although I have a lot of folks at the beamline in November....

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel