[Ifeffit] calculating particle size from coordination numbers

Georges Siddiqi gsiddiqi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 10:40:46 CDT 2013

Hi Scott,

thanks a lot for your detailed response!

Regarding your suggestions, I'm a bit unclear how I can implement this in
Artemis.  Is this approach similar to one of your papers:
http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/journal/jap/94/1/10.1063/1.1581344
where you relate the nanoparticle coordination number to the bulk
coordination number via particle radius? (equation 4)

How can I do this in Artemis when there's other variables such as deltaE,
debye-waller factor and delr to worry about?

thanks,
georges