[Ifeffit] Athena crash report

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Oct 28 12:35:53 CDT 2013

On 10/28/2013 01:25 PM, George Sterbinsky wrote:
> I checked the demeter.ini file and nor1 is set to 150. In fact, I don't
> see any values ending in a trailing decimal point in this file.

Hmmmm.... bad guess.  Drat.

> I have found however that I can reliably crash Athena by opening up a
> project, and trying to manually type a value (seemingly any value) for
> the start of the normalization range.

So can I, it turns out.  I think I know how to fix this, but I am just
about to leave for the airport.  I'll try to get this fixed on the
airplane and tag a new release on github by the end of the week.

Thanks as always for the feedback.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel