[Ifeffit] Athena crash report

George Sterbinsky GeorgeSterbinsky at u.northwestern.edu
Mon Oct 28 12:25:24 CDT 2013

Hi Bruce,

I checked the demeter.ini file and nor1 is set to 150. In fact, I don't see
any values ending in a trailing decimal point in this file.

I have found however that I can reliably crash Athena by opening up a
project, and trying to manually type a value (seemingly any value) for the
start of the normalization range.

Thanks,
George