[Ifeffit] Athena crash report

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Oct 28 07:48:34 CDT 2013

On 10/27/2013 02:43 PM, George Sterbinsky wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am writing to report a crash of Athena 0.9.18 running on Ubuntu 12.04
> as a virtual machine. The terminal output is below. Let me know if I can
> provide any additional information.

At the command line, type "denv" and capture the output.

I am worried that your virtual machine has a very old version of perl
or perhaps an old version of something Demeter depends upon.  The
error message seems really surprising to me....

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel