[Ifeffit] Problem opening Demeter in Windows - doesn't work at all

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Oct 22 11:40:36 CDT 2013

Hi Arjen,

The vast majority of people on the mailing list are Windows users.
While I most certainly won't rule out a bug, the problem is likely
something about your computer.

I will need more information to understand the nature of the problem. I
need to see the log file, which is described in

   http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/pods/bugs.pod.html