[Ifeffit] Problem opening Demeter in Windows - doesn't work at all

Arjen van Veelen arjen.vanveelen at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Oct 22 11:04:04 CDT 2013

Dear Bruce,

> I reinstalled Demeter today, since it didn't want to start up (it worked before as far as I know). I

> re-installed it and still does not start up.

> I see a window appearing and disappearing, but not Athena or Artemis.

> I am running this also at linux, but like to be able to use it in

> windows as well, since I write and work mostly in Windows....

> Is there a way around it, or is there a bug in the software? For the mean-time I am using linux

> Best wishes,

> Arjen

ir. A. (Arjen) van Veelen | PhD student | University of Manchester | School of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9PL | United Kingdom | M +44 77 2037 3237 | arjen.vanveelen at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk<mailto:arjen.vanveelen at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk> | www.manchester.ac.uk<http://www.manchester.ac.uk>