[Ifeffit] Export chi(R) with different kw

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Sat Oct 12 09:52:16 CDT 2013

I guess I answered this using the menu language in Athena, while your
question was about Artemis.  Happily, the chi(R) output files work the
same way in Artemis.  Change the plotting k-weight and you change the
k-weighting used in the chi(R) output files.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel