[Ifeffit] Renaming groups in Athena

George Sterbinsky GeorgeSterbinsky at u.northwestern.edu
Thu Oct 10 12:46:46 CDT 2013

Hello,

I am writing to report what I believe to be a bug in Athena. In the
attached project, there are two groups, a main group and a reference group.
Changing the name of the first group does not change the name of the
reference group. Changing the name of the reference group separately
doesn't work well either. This results in an extra "Ref" being added to the
beginning of the group name, which cannot be deleted. This happens every
time one changes the name of the reference group, which can result in quite
a long name for the reference. Let me know if any further information would
be helpful.

Thank you,
George