[Ifeffit] copied feff calculations in Artemis

Samson, Jan jan.samson at tum.de
Wed Oct 2 02:34:58 CDT 2013

Hello,

I know it says on the webpage not to be vague about ones problems. The problem is, I am not doing anything to the program. I do calculations in a project of mine save and close it. When I load it sometimes the program has copied the Feff calculation sheet. That is of course no big problem but can be really annoying because the program sometimes does not stop after copying it once but continues to do so. That can make it really hard to stay on top of things. To make it more clear I hereby sent a picture. The Feff calculation "ARA_crystallstructureneu" file was mysteriously copied.

Thank you very much for any help,
Jan Samson