[Ifeffit] About ASCII Data Export in Athena 0.9.18

Shoaib Muhammad mshoaibce at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 21:28:15 CDT 2013

Hi,

I have Mn XAS data and I am trying to export this XAS data by using "File",
"Save marked group as" and "norm E". My Mn XAS data shows some spikes
around 7150eV other than main Mn K edge peak due to some Fe impurity. So it
is hard to fit post edge and I have ticked "Flatten normalized data" to get
a straight line post edge. After doing this I can see an almost straight
line post edge in the Athena preview graph but when I export ASCII data to
plot in OriginPro etc it seems like data is being exported with out
"Flatten normalized data".
I have attached relevant information. Am I missing some point or is it a
software bug?

Thanks
--
Shoaib Muhammad