[Ifeffit] error in ATOMS

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Sat Nov 9 20:51:00 CST 2013

Julius,

The problem you report is surprising to me and certainly not something I see normally.  I will need to see an example on my own computer.  If you could post an example of crystal data that triggers this, that would help.  When you send this to the mailing list, also let us know what version of the software you are using.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel