[Ifeffit] Fwd: problem compiling ifeffit

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Nov 5 21:26:04 CST 2013

On 11/05/2013 05:31 PM, René Genz wrote:
> I wrote to you directly, because I followed the "BUGS AND LIMITATIONS"
> paragraph at
> http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/pods/installation.pod.html#BUGS_AND_LIMITATIONS

Rene,

Thanks.  I corrected this pervasive documentation bug and pushed it to
both github and the documentation website.

I also addressed some of the other issues in your email -- mostly having
to do with a dumb typo in Build.PL.  Also pushed to github.

Currently all the tests pass on the computer I am sitting at (Ubuntu 13.04).

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel