[Ifeffit] Header information data Lepidocrocite

Florian Werner florian.werner at wzw.tum.de
Tue Nov 5 10:17:13 CST 2013

Thank you for your answers.

Sometimes it's important to have someone pointing at the trees in a
forest. I found out, I already had measured the k-values on my Excel
sheet, neither seeing the step size of 0.05k, nor the region boundary of
15k. All the time I was wondering why "k-value" devided by "delta E"
(the actual step) equals about "2.6".
Since I only need the XANES part of the spectrum I'll probably stay with
E-steps in the post-edge region, but I haven't decided the specifics yet.

@Dalton: Thanks for the recommendation of Scott Calvin's book. I'll see
if I can get my hands on it.

Best regards,

Florian