[Ifeffit] PtO as standard sample

Nicolae L. Aldea naldea at itim-cj.ro
Sun Nov 3 10:26:11 CST 2013

Dear Friends,

I have some EXAFS measurements on PtO/ metaloxides (supported platinum
oxides)
but I do not PtO as standard sample for local structure determination. If
there are people that have this standard(s) please send me.
Thanking in advance,
Nick Aldea

*             Dr. Nicolae L. Aldea                    *
*  National Institute for Research and Development    *
*  for Isotopic and Molecular Technologies            *
*  Donath Street 65-103, P. O. Box 700                *
*     400293 Cluj-Napoca, Romania                     *
*  E-mail:      naldea at itim-cj.ro                     *
*  Details:  http://L30.itim-cj.ro/~naldea/index.htm  *
*  Mobile 40 742 153336                               *