[Ifeffit] Opening XANES Files with Athena

Christopher Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Fri May 24 09:22:28 CDT 2013

Alex,

Where was the XANES data collected?  Unless the write format is really
unique, I would suspect that you could just open the raw data in Athena
without much trouble even if the data file extension is txt.  The
developer has made Athena pretty flexible for data import.  Those
extensions are for project files coming from Athena (prj) and Artemis
(apj) not just the raw data you have.  iXAFS has worked for a number of
people on the list, myself included.  Give it a try.

buena salud,

Chris

Christopher J. Patridge, PhD
NRC Post Doctoral Research Associate