[Ifeffit] Correction to radial distance

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri May 24 08:08:41 CDT 2013

Francisco,

The feffNNNN.dat file tells you the interatomic distance used in the
file in the header right below the line of dashes.

Feff explains the contents of the feffNNNN.dat files here:

   http://leonardo.phys.washington.edu/feff/wiki/index.php?title=FEFF_Variables

and here:

   http://leonardo.phys.washington.edu/feff/wiki/index.php?title=FEFF_Output_files#Main_output_data

Ifeffit explains its Fourier transforms here:

   http://cars.uchicago.edu/~ifeffit/refman/node77.html

Chapter 6 of this document explains how Ifeffit constructs the chi(k)
function from the feffNNNN.dat file, following the explanation in the
Feff document:

   http://cars.uchicago.edu/~newville/feffit/feffit.pdf

Artemis' plotting of phase corrected plots is explained here:

   http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/artug/path/plot.html#phasecorrectedplots

In truth, you're question was readily answered with Google and some
patience.  We're happy to answer questions here on the mailing list,
but it is quite clear that you didn't try very hard to solve your own
problem.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel