[Ifeffit] problem with importing data between version of artemis

Georges Siddiqi siddiqui at inorg.chem.ethz.ch
Tue May 14 07:38:31 CDT 2013

Hi Bruce,

Thanks a lot for looking into this.  at least i know I'm not going crazy.
But yes, if it might be relevant i'm on a machine running windows 7.

I appreciate your feedback regarding my fitting model, I was playing around
with the fit and trying to minimize the amount of variables, and this was
the best I got.  I'll take into account your suggestions and revisit my fit
(i had set it aside after difficulties of trying to import it into the
newer version of Artemis).

Look forward to hearing what causes the differences between versions and
even operating systems!

thanks,
georges