[Ifeffit] Athena- Demeter 0.9.14 importing data

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Sat May 4 09:09:52 CDT 2013

As I have said many, many, many times on this mailing list, there is nothing I can do to fix -- much less understand -- a problem without being able to reproduce it on my own computer.

Atul, the reason you have not gotten a response to your post is because you did not provide an example of the data that triggers the problem.  Without that, there truly is nothing I or anyone else can do to help you.

If anyone out there has a suggestion for how I can explain this point, either in this forum in in another location, in a way that will result in people submitting actionable bug reports, I would be very grateful.