[Ifeffit] Problem with running Demeter

Christopher Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Thu May 2 07:45:59 CDT 2013

Quick note,

I have been using this program for a few years and it has never removed
needed DLL files from any of the computers I have used it on...  I in
fact used it the other day.  Though I believe I have never checked a
number of options that CCleaner gives you during it's "cleaning."  I
have used the basic tools as Matt guessed and CC gives you options.  I
guess you selected several of these options and performed a much more
judicious cleaning.

Chris

Christopher J. Patridge, PhD
NRC Post Doctoral Research Associate