[Ifeffit] Possible bug in atoms files generation by Artemis

Matthew Marcus mamarcus at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 27 10:41:11 CDT 2013

As I just mentioned to Matt, this conversation is NOT moot because a significant fraction of users have bought access.
I wonder if it would be possible to make some sort of 'crippleware' version of FEFF(>6) which ONLY runs from within DemLarchTemis?
That might make the UW folks a little more comfortable with letting it be available.

FEFF9+ will be a harder case because it seems to have been designed to be run by the jfeff interface and consists of separate programs
which have to be run in sequence.  I suppose a wrapper could be written to orchestrate that.
	mam