[Ifeffit] generating high res figures

Scott Calvin scalvin at sarahlawrence.edu
Tue Mar 26 12:25:01 CDT 2013

Hi Eva,

Demeter is not intended to be used to produce publication-quality figures. It's best to export the data, fits, etc., and then use a proper graphing program to generate figures. Even a spreadsheet will do in a pinch, although most of us use dedicated scientific graphing software.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College