[Ifeffit] Shifted data in Athena

George Sterbinsky GeorgeSterbinsky at u.northwestern.edu
Fri Mar 8 22:43:27 CST 2013

Hello,

In attempting to reproduce the steps that I performed before I noticed the
shift, I am now unable to deglitch the data, and obtain the attached error
instead. I'm not certain this is related to the shift, but it may be.

If anyone is interesting in attempting to reproduce the steps to obtain
this message on their own system, let me know and I will send you the
project and instructions.

Thank you,
George