[Ifeffit] Shifted data in Athena

George Sterbinsky GeorgeSterbinsky at u.northwestern.edu
Fri Mar 8 20:48:58 CST 2013

Hi Anatoly,

I've checked with other software and the shift is not present. You can also
tell the shift has some other origin by choosing to show data points in the
preferences. This way you can see the data points do not match in energy,
as one might expect for data and a reference. This can also been seen by
looking at the beginning and ending of the spectra, which begin and end at
different energy. Also, note the energy shift parameter for both groups is
set to zero.

Thank you,
George