[Ifeffit] MBACK and Athena

Bajamundi Cyril Cyril.Bajamundi at vtt.fi
Thu Mar 7 07:46:46 CST 2013

Hello Chris,

I have short-range spectra for my standards and that I am having challenges in normalizing them.
It has been suggested before in the previous thread that MBACK, although not absolutely, "will sort of solve the problem in the sense that it offers a somewhat more stable way of dealing with short-range data" -thus this interest in normalizing the my standards spectra using MBACK.

Regards,
Cyril