[Ifeffit] Unable to import data from HXMA beamline at CLS into Athena

Anthony Ardizzi anthony.ardizzi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 11:54:44 CDT 2013

Hello,

I am currently at the HXMA beamline at the CLS facility in Saskatoon,
Canada. I have attempted to import some of the data we have taken here into
Athena (demeter version 0.9.17), however I continue to receive the
following error: "C:\...\xxxxx.dat could not be read as data". I suspect
that this might be a problem with the latest demeter release, as an
associate of mine seems to have no problem importing these data files into
Athena 0.8.056. I have attached a .dat file so that you can verify that the
formatting is readable by Athena. Hopefully someone can provide some help.
I would prefer not to have to go back to an older version of Athena if
possible.

Also, I am running Windows 7 64-bit, in case that is relevant

Thanks in advance,
Anthony