[Ifeffit] bond angle

Christopher Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Fri Jun 21 12:48:46 CDT 2013

Hello Washington,

Determining the bond angle is possible but there are vast resources and
examples of bond angle models and calculations available to help to
understand this.  You should probably search "EXAFS bond angles" and it
should keep you busy for quite a while.  In general these kinds of
questions don't get a great response because it sounds like you are
asking us to help you do your research.

Chris

Christopher J. Patridge, PhD
NRC Post Doctoral Research Associate