[Ifeffit] DAthena crashes when reconstructing data from PCA

Erik Farquhar efarq at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 17:17:35 CDT 2013

Hi Scott,
I had no problems doing reconstruction of data on two different machines running Windows 8 and DAthena 0.9.17. I used Bruce's gold cyanobacteria example and followed the sequence of operations shown in the PCA section of the Athena Users' Guide (http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/aug/analysis/pca.html). That would seem to point to something quirky about Parallels.

Erik