[Ifeffit] DAthena crashes when reconstructing data from PCA

Scott Calvin scalvin at sarahlawrence.edu
Tue Jun 11 20:25:46 CDT 2013

Hi Bruce,

Athena is crashing every time I try to "Reconstruct Data" in the PCA dialog. It doesn't seem to matter what data I use, or what space I'm working in (mu or chi), or how many components I use in the reconstruction.

I'm using Demeter 0.9.17 with Ifeffit 1.2.11d, under Windows 8 running in Parallels 8 running under OS 10.8.4 on a MacBook Pro.

The log file for the latest crash is below. If you'd like a project file too, let me know, but it happens, e.g., with the gold cyanobacteria project file, and with every data set I've tried.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College