[Ifeffit] Two-Phase EXAFS fitting

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Mon Jul 29 09:52:56 CDT 2013

Hi Taehoon:

There are probably several ways of doing the modeling but it all depends
critically on what question you are trying to answer.  Once you have
identified this, the modelling path will become clearer.

In general though, yes, you can make two ATOMS models and use paths from
both.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Duchossois Leadership Professor of Physics
Director, Center for Synchrotron Radiation Research and Instrumentation
segre at iit.edu   http://phys.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org