[Ifeffit] User interface question for Demeter

Chachi Rojas crojasa at unmsm.edu.pe
Mon Jul 8 09:56:28 CDT 2013

Hi Bruce,

That's exactly what I do, discard one by one, but here is the problem, that
only mark a fit, it takes some time (very slow) opening up all the fit
contents.
As I work with nanostructured systems, the fit is always done by attempting
many different models.

Well, my suggestion would be (for the next release) add an option in
preferences to enable or disable automatic saving, and in the log window a
button to save (to artemis project - not to a file) of course, when it is
acceptable.

One last question, what is the best reference of Demeter to cite in a
publication.

Chachi