[Ifeffit] references

Jason Gaudet jason.r.gaudet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:45:51 CST 2013

Hi Soma!

Google "S02 transferability site:http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/" and
you'll find lots of messages on the subject if you haven't already.

There's a post from Bruce on May 4 2010 where he writes:

Recent work from John Rehr's group has elaborated on this,
demonstrating that S02 is, in the strictest sense, neither
transferable nor constant in energy.  However, these effects are small
such that chemical transferability remains a useful and defensible
practice in many EXAFS analyses.

http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2010-May/009378.html

I don't know what specific work he's referring to but that might be a good
direction.

-Jason