[Ifeffit] Ifeffit Digest, Vol 119, Issue 19

Denis Testemale denis.testemale at grenoble.cnrs.fr
Tue Jan 15 11:29:15 CST 2013

Hello Chris.
- I don't have an answer regarding the R-factor.
- Noise or glitch: how does I0 look like? Is the glitch you suspect
visible in I0 at this energy? If you're refering to the feature that
points downwards at 8A-1, it actually shifts with the spectra (I can
see two groups of spectra in this k-range) so a glitch seems doubtful
to me. Can you tell more about the collection of data (transmission,
fluorescence, thickness of the sample, temperature, etc.)? By looking
at the data, and if you confirm that I0 is glitch-free, I would be more
suspicious about the data in the range 10-14A-1 than this 8A-1 feature.

Cheers
denis

--
Denis Testemale