[Ifeffit] Problem downloading windows installer for Demeter

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Sun Jan 6 09:44:00 CST 2013

Javier,

Thanks for reporting this problem.  This is related to a recent change in how GitHub handles large binary files. I thought I had fashioned a solution.  Turns out that I was mistaken.

I have come up with a different solution for distributing the Installer and Updater files and I've updated the links at http://bruceravel.github.com/demeter/

Please go back and try again.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,