[Ifeffit] (no subject)

Christopher Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Fri Jan 4 07:26:46 CST 2013

Zhaomo,

I suspect that you have jumped right into EXAFS.  You should really make
use of the numerous resources available to get a better handle on data
analysis.  You would make far better progress in EXAFS than waiting
around for answers here.

Chris

Christopher J. Patridge, PhD
NRC Post Doctoral Research Associate