[Ifeffit] Calibration for Sb K edge

Darren Dale dsdale24 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:09:34 CST 2013

Hello All,

I have the CHESS F3 beamline set up with a dispersive monochromator
for XANES at the Sb K edge with ~1 eV resolution. I didn't find a
reference spectrum for Sb in Hephaestus, and would like to contribute
one. But first I would like to have a little more confidence in the
energy calibration. Does anyone know if 30.491 keV corresponds to the
inflection point of mu for Sb(0) (or if not, what energy does)?
Alternatively, does anyone know the energy of the Sb(0) white line
(ideally with a reference)?

Thanks,
Darren