[Ifeffit] Error in second shell fit

Devender devend at rpi.edu
Wed Feb 20 12:11:05 CST 2013

Bruce and Chris,

Thanks for follow-up. I understand the frustration on your part.

Reason for doubt is I am doing exactly the same thing Chris suggested even
before posting the question here i.e. changing the rmax. I have changed
rmax to even 9 A whereas shell I am trying to fit is only 5 A (please see
attached screenshot) but still getting error log that reff is larger than
rmax. I know by default it is set to 3 A but I have tried to change it
values more then reff of path but still getting the same error. Please see
attached screenshot where rmax I am using is 7 A where as Reff is only
around 5 A but still getting the error log.

Regards,
Dev