[Ifeffit] Importing Multiple Data Sets into Athena

John Hayes ginger.jesus at usask.ca
Wed Feb 20 11:56:25 CST 2013

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your reply. I find your lack of faith...disturbing, but
understand your concerns about the data I sent as they were just test files
we collected when we were setting up the beam. However, I do not think the
abridged range is the cause of the problem, as I wasl having issues
importing real data as well (i.e. -150 eV pre-edge and k=12 post edge).
These spectra files are attached, along with the error log file and the
dathena.log file that was recorded when importing these files.

Thanks for your time!

John