[Ifeffit] Error in second shell fit

Devender devend at rpi.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:54:02 CST 2013

Dr. Patridge,

Thanks for suggestion. I am not sure if I get completely, I do understand
the difference of Rmax in artemis and feff. You mean make changes in rmax
in feff input file? I did that and attached are screenshots for that but I
am still getting the same error. Let me know if I interpreted your
suggestion wrongly.

Dr. Kicaj, I am studying doping problems and it's important I get fitting
from second and subsequent shells as there are new peaks that shows up at
higher radial distances.

Regards,
Dev