[Ifeffit] Error in second shell fit

Christopher Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Wed Feb 20 07:26:37 CST 2013

Dev,

I don't know if my email was received.  The think the problem is what
you interpret as rmax.  Rmax in artemis is the maximum value of R that
you fit the data with, whereas rmax in feff is the largest distance from
the center absorbing when calculating all the paths.

The reason changing the rmax in feff does remove the error is that you
must change the fitting range in (D)Artemis.  I think the default vaue
is ~ 3 A.

Chris

Christopher J. Patridge, PhD
NRC Post Doctoral Research Associate