[Ifeffit] phase correction

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Wed Feb 20 02:19:17 CST 2013

Shaofeng,

so I can not help so much. I can only think if you opened projects from
older/other version of demeter - in such case can be problems with back
compatibility.
In Artemis the phase correction is done to the one of nearest type of
ions, thus you have to have already loaded FEFF calculations (paths).

regards
kicaj