[Ifeffit] Error in second shell fit

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Tue Feb 19 09:57:26 CST 2013

Hi,

could you check if the same  error appears if you give the Rmax of,
let's say, 8A or even 6.5A?
For higher R, the paths sometimes does not look like a single "gaussian"
peak, but has some kind of "satellites". You have to also remember that
each path consists of the real and imaginary part.

Regards
kicaj