[Ifeffit] Building perl wrapper for ifeffit on OS X Lion for Demeter

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Feb 18 16:06:40 CST 2013

On Monday, February 18, 2013 03:42:37 PM Lyle Gordon wrote:
> Following the (slightly out of date) instructions...
>
> cd ./wrappers/perl
> perl Makefile.PL

Lyle,

I am confused.  I don't distribute a Makefile.PL with Demeter.

Are you trying to compile the wrapper that comes with Ifeffit or the one that
comes with Demeter?  The Makefile.PL that comes in the wrappers/perl/ folder
of the Ifeffit distribution hasn't been touched in many years.  The Build.PL
that comes with Demeter is current.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/Demeter