[Ifeffit] Building perl wrapper for ifeffit on OS X Lion for Demeter

Lyle Gordon lgordon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:42:37 CST 2013

Dear Ifeffit experts,

I am working on building Demeter on OS X. In the process I am trying
to build ifeffit, including the perl bindings on OS X. However, upon
following the instructions I get a range of errors when I try to build
the perl bindings.

The main ifeffit libraries appear to build just fine. This might be
something trivial as I don't have much OS X experience.

Following the (slightly out of date) instructions...

cd ./wrappers/perl
perl Makefile.PL

see output: http://pastebin.com/TGzVjrpi

sudo make install