[Ifeffit] Basic question in normalization and background removal

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Fri Feb 8 01:54:35 CST 2013

Dear Cyril,

I think you should read about normalization of XANES (NEXAFS) spectra at
soft X-rays. It is a common problem of normalization with the short
post-edge region. There are few tricks. I think you can find answer in
already published articles (as an example) or on ifeffit mailing list
(there are few already discussed topics)

regards
kicaj