[Ifeffit] Ifeffit Digest, Vol 130, Issue 13

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Dec 10 11:32:29 CST 2013

On 12/10/2013 05:06 AM, Sathish Mayanna wrote:
> To deglitch the single point of EXAFS data using Athena, after CHOOSE A
> POINT option, when I double click on the plot of k space, it does choose
> a point randomly and I can remove that particular point, but
> unfortunately, I cannot move or select the point which I want to remove.
> It always choose a random point by its own.
>
> Do I miss something here ?

I fear that I sound like a broken record.

Again, here's a useful read:

    http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/pods/bugs.pod.html

Again, the relevant bit is about how you cannot expect me to address
your problem if I cannot reproduce it on my own computer.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel